Pyrocachers Rambles

The ramblings of Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher, Husband & carer, Father of 2, and a addicted Geocacher. Ramblings about Life- caching-and everything!

Monday, November 30, 2009

my baby has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, Trixie has passed away

I've had Trixie for around eight years, in that time she was with me virtual 24-7-365. She was with me when I found my first cache on 26th of December 2002. Her health was deteriorating, and it was kinder to help her cross the Rainbow Bridge, where I know she will regain her full health and full chocolate colour and wait for me to cross it.

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet
goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run
and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and
comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor;
those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we
remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each
miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops
and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body
quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green
grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet,
you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy
kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and
you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from
your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown.."


Right now I feel empty, I know in time the pain will ease but it doesn't help right now.

I will meet you on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, my little darling. Where time will pass for you like it was a minute ago for you. Thank you for eight wonderful years of love,friendship and companionship.

Trixie 2001-2009 believed to be 1994-2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home