Pyrocachers Rambles

The ramblings of Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher, Husband & carer, Father of 2, and a addicted Geocacher. Ramblings about Life- caching-and everything!

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm a Target, that's fine!

well as the fact that I'm the new reviewer for UK caches on GC has been officially revealed. I'm now a target for any sniping. that's fine it comes with the territory.

But what's petty minded is sniping at my family, say what you like about me, that's your right! But for everyone's information, especially the person who was making a veiled hint about a few hours, without ever seeing the results of them. Here is a list of the conditions my other half actually suffers from

CFS- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
N.E.A.D's- None Epileptic Attack Disorder
Osteoarthritis
Migraine Induced Weakness.

Yes she puts on a brave face in public, but your not with her in private when she's suffering because of that. You don't have to make sure that she takes over 20 prescription drugs every day! You don't have to make weekly journeys to hospitals to see various Consultants.

This is the only defence I personally am going to make as I don't believe I need to say any more as I have to live with this situation. Notice I said personally, as this is a personal Blog and has nothing to do with GC.Com or the fact that I'm a volunteer for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home