Pyrocachers Rambles

The ramblings of Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher, Husband & carer, Father of 2, and a addicted Geocacher. Ramblings about Life- caching-and everything!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Well I'm getting into the swing of things

I can't go into details, but can say that I'm steadily getting into the GC reviewers situation.

On a different note my fasting blood sugar levels have gone below 8 for the second time on the trot, so I'm a happy bunny over that.

While I'm wittering on, I'll have to mention GCQMWH Alexandra (Oldham, Lancashire) by Mongoose39uk. On our first visit (mine and Stephanie's) the second micro was missing. So on Friday we paid a return visit. And found the second micro. But the clutz that I am I broke it. So phone the owner, another clutz job, I hadn't transferred his No from one phone to the other. Ok phone Nette, nope she ain't got it either. She decided that she'd PAF, who phoned Mongoose.

Now by this time we're at the final cache location, searching for the elusive container. When my phone rings. By the time I'd got my gloves off, and got the phone the caller had hung up. Ok I rang back and got the answer phone, so left a message. By this time we'd located the container and had moved away to sign the log when my phone rang again. Mongoose had got hold off me this time.

I owned up to what I'd done, and He arranged to meet us in the car park. We strolled back to the car park and meet Mongoose and Charlie his canine companion, who was delighted to meet Trixie. Stephanie and I spent about 10 minutes chatting with Mongoose before heading our separate ways.

So now you know I'm a clutz fingered cacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home