Pyrocachers Rambles

The ramblings of Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher, Husband & carer, Father of 2, and a addicted Geocacher. Ramblings about Life- caching-and everything!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

What have I started now?

Well the day started off quietly, or so. We had a text from Mark to say that he'd gone onto Ebay for us,and got the Quad LNB, so that Stephanie might have Sky TV in her room, Mark the treasure had ordered it when he got up for work, at 5am.

As we were nipping into Chester to get some bits, and bobs for Stephanies birthday.And I, had a few minuets to spare before going, I sat down at the computer to post an idea on G:UK., Opening a Uk Listing site, open to all?". I was not expecting to get much of a result, more likly to be shoot down.

Well of to Chester we went, were we called into a jewelers, and got a Silver Ring and a couple of bracelets, for Stephanie, and one for Stephen. Had a look at a few shops, before calling into McDonalds, for Breakfast/Lunch. And then time for home. but first we had to pop into Rhyl, to pick up some model board, from Lightfoots Model Shop, on arrival, he was closed. Oh no one upset Stephen, who wanted to make some scenery for his WarHammer.

Back home and onto the forums, to see what was happening, all I can say is WOW! What a response to my idea, the no who seemed for it and had posted, out weighed those not in favor, with several of the more well know names in the UK community behind the idea. The result is that had been hinted at over the last couple of years, to no success, has started to roll down the hill. With hopefully what might be a permanent chat room running every night at 8, in the G:UK chat rooms.

Because I've had such a great success with my idea, I still can't get my head around it, so only a short Blog tonite, my mind is just not into concentrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home