Pyrocachers Rambles

The ramblings of Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher, Husband & carer, Father of 2, and a addicted Geocacher. Ramblings about Life- caching-and everything!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

The secret meeting

I'm still up and it's well past one in the morning, the lads are watching a film. Nette and I are meeting those uber cachers Mark and Joan (Cave Troll & Joan) to find a cache of theirs thats been trashed, and then we are all of to scout out some local establishments, for My daughters 14th birthday, checked out the route on thePC, as Nette wants to be early for a change, about a hour early. I intend to quiry that troll (Mark ) about what he's doing with Expanding Foam, I'm sure he's got some devius cache in mind. As I can't stop yawning, time for bed I think! More after we come back from our planing meeting, and you never know, I might have the inside info, on theTrolls new cache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home