Pyrocachers Rambles

The ramblings of Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher, Husband & carer, Father of 2, and a addicted Geocacher. Ramblings about Life- caching-and everything!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Me and my big mouth

Well I opened my big mouth again, but more of the later. Up early due to having to drop the lads off home before we went to meet Mark and Joan. After droping off the last one, and still running early, as we were to meet at the Anderton Boat Lift Car park, at 12, my phone started, I'd got a text message, yep thats right it was from Mark, asking where we were? Guess what? They'd read my Blog, in which I mentioned that we were leaving early to? Yes thats right beat our 2 early birds, who decided that they would be even earlier. Nette phoned Mark and asked him were they were, during the conservation, she realised that they were already there, so my big mouth, got me a telling off. Finaly arrived, and missed the enterance to the car park, (ups they didn't know that)luckily having been there before, I knew there was another enterance slightly down the road, so we used that one. What a change, what was a muddy lane is now tarmacked. Got to the car park, and there they where, with big grins. Decamped from the car and said hello to MR Mr Bean one of their Lancashire Heelers. Off we set to find their re placed cache An Uplifting Day Out, Nette borrowed Marks 60CS GPSr, and led the way (to her very first cache, that she's found herself), we got to the cache location, and there it was, Marks creation, Expanding Foam, "Busted". Nette signed the log, and put it back, we then headed back to the cars, for the next part of our day out. I'll continue our day out later on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home