Pyrocachers Rambles

The ramblings of Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher, Husband & carer, Father of 2, and a addicted Geocacher. Ramblings about Life- caching-and everything!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It seems to be my day for.......

Totally p**sing people of today. I spoke to one of our friends on the phone, and when Nette phoned later on she got the impresion that they were being off Standish with her. I can only presume that I've upset them with something I've posted or said to them, I've been graitful and said so about things that have involved them recently, I can only hope that they have not taken what I've written the wrong way as everything has genuinely come from my heart.And the last thing I want to do is upset them. On top of that, on one of the forums that I go on I upset a couple on the forums with what they considered a insentative comment. All I did was post a comment which in a jokey way said that I thought that a idea had merit. Instead it's totally backfired in my face! I've posted a explanation and apologized, but even though they've been on the forum since and posted on it, my apology seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Time I think for me to consider pulling off that forum, as it looks like I've screwed up big time. Funny as I'm writing this I feel absolutely alone in the world.

On a different note geocaching.org.uk now has a official logo, the compass submitted by Moon Herb at least that's gone right, so at the moment it's now down to the webmaster to "put the show on" as the saying goes. I have a idea for a competion to keep people interested, just have to see if things pan out.

On the caching front we went out and did 2 today, in absolutely fantastic locations. The first just off the Horseshoe Pass within close distance of the Ponderosa cafe was Bikes and Bolshi Sheep Revisited we ended up completely changing the contents of the cache. We then carried on down the road to take the long route to Eclusham Mountain were the etrex was out by about 10m, but Stephanie made a quick find. I then spelt out geocaching.org.uk using stones near the cache site, might as well do a bit of site advertising.

These 2 have brought me up to 198 finds, Nette and I are meeting Mark and Joan on Sunday to go for a meal to celebrate my birthday and my 200th find which is planed for Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home