Pyrocachers Rambles

The ramblings of Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher, Husband & carer, Father of 2, and a addicted Geocacher. Ramblings about Life- caching-and everything!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Tormenting a Red Head!

Its been a quiet couple of days.Apart from tormenting Joan about whether she is a Natural or Bottled Red Head. This bit of fun, took place on the forums, and by email. All good fun! Joan threatened to remove the family jewels, Ouch! Especially as she's coming to dinner Sunday with Mark, we will certainly be having a great day Sunday!

On the caching front, I've certainly had a good time, yeah really!! I visited Happy Meal GCHFN6, as when Nette found it it was in a bad state. As there was no response to the email sent to the owner! I had to dry it out, remove most of the contents, and replace the log book, as the original had gone moldy! When I got back home, I posted a note, stating that if the cache was not maintained, or I received a reply to my email in the next 7 days, I would put in a request to adopt it, due to Non maintanence issue. Guess what, within a hour of me posting it, I received a email from the owner claiming that he had not received any emails about the cache until mine. What a load of "B#*%^~ks! And Guess what happened next, the Ba****d, actually deleted my note, and his note, so that it looks like there was never any cache problems.

Well I have a message for him if he ever reads this,

" You know, and I know that there was a maintanence issue with the cache, and that I rectified it! Just because you deleted my note this time, if that cache ever gets in that state again, I will personally put in a request for it to be archived, stating that it's the second time that you have failed to pay maintanence visits to it, also that I believe that it should be classified as a Holiday cache, due to the distance to your home co-ords, unless, someone request to adopt it, or requests it archived! That is one note you can't delete! I'm watching!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home